What are the commonly used types of copper clad laminate?
The main material of the circuit board is copper clad laminate, and copper clad laminate (copper clad) is composed of substrate, copper foil and adhesive. The substrate is an insulating laminate composed of polymer synthetic resin and reinforcing materials. The surface of the substrate is covered with a layer of pure copper foil with high conductivity and good weldability, usually with a thickness of 18μm ~ 35μm ~ 50μm; The copper clad laminate covered with copper foil on one side of the substrate is called single-sided copper clad laminate, and the copper clad laminate covered with copper foil on both sides of the substrate is called double-sided copper clad laminate. Whether the copper foil can be firmly covered on the substrate is completed by the adhesive. The thickness of commonly used copper clad laminate is 1.0mm, 1.5mm and 2.0mm.
1. According to the mechanical rigidity of copper clad laminate, it can be divided into rigid copper clad laminate (Rigid Copper Clad Laminate) and flexible copper clad laminate (Flexible CopperClad Laminate).
2. According to different insulating materials and structures, it can be divided into: organic resin copper clad laminate, metal-based copper clad laminate, and ceramic-based copper clad laminate.
3. According to the thickness of copper clad laminate, it can be divided into thick plate [plate thickness range is 0.8~3.2mm (including Cu)] and thin plate [plate thickness range is less than 0.78mm (excluding Cu)]].
4. According to the reinforcing materials of copper clad laminate, it is divided into glass cloth-based copper clad laminate, paper-based copper clad laminate and composite-based copper clad laminate (CME-1, CME-2).
5, according to the flame retardant grade is divided into: flame retardant board and non flame retardant board.
6. According to UL standards (UL94, UL746E, etc.), the flame retardant grade of CCL can be divided into four different flame retardant grades: UL-94V0 grade, UL-94V1 grade, UL-94V2 grade and UL-94HB grade.
Dekai shares successfully declared Chongqing Key Laboratory of Industry and Information Technology!!!
In August 2023, Dekai shares successfully declared Chongqing Key Laboratory of Industry and Information Technology!!!
To celebrate the 102 anniversary of the founding of the Communist Party of China, educate and guide the majority of party members and cadres to actively participate in voluntary service, adhering to the spirit of dedication and love and serving the society, July 1, 2023. The party branch of Chongqing Dekai Industrial Co., Ltd. organized and carried out the "Offer Love and Help Growth" children's welfare home love condolences activities.
In recent years, the majority of private entrepreneurs and private enterprises in the city have adhered to the guidance of Xi Jinping Thought on Socialism with Chinese Characteristics for a New Era, working hard, working hard, and daring to innovate, becoming an important support for Chongqing's economic development, the main force for innovation and entrepreneurship, and absorbing employment. The main channel and an important source of social wealth have made important contributions to the sustained and healthy development of Chongqing's economy and society, and a large number of outstanding private entrepreneurs and outstanding private enterprises have emerged.
Warm congratulations! Chongqing Dekai Industrial Co., Ltd. and Sichuan University College of Polymer Science and Engineering cooperation signing ceremony was successfully completed!
On April 20th, Chongqing Dekai Industrial Co., Ltd. and the School of Polymer Science and Engineering of Sichuan University "Industry-University-Research Cooperation and Practical Education Base Signing Ceremony" was grandly held in Dekai. Secretary of the Party Committee of the School of Polymer Science and Engineering of Sichuan University, Professor Mou Defu and Xiao Dengfu, deputy director of the Science and Technology Bureau of Kaizhou District, Huang Jie, general manager of Shandong Aimont, and Ye Feilong, general manager of Dekai, attended the signing ceremony.